Thursday, July 28, 2016

This will be my last post...Tibby and I have shared the most incredible experience together! First and foremost, I would like to thank my sister Mary, without whom I never could have, or would have, done this. She has been with us every step of the way, giving advice and calming my anxieties ( I swear I was never as anxious about my own children as I was about these puppies!) From middle of the night, long distance mid-wifery, to daily phone calls and regular visits, it's been so special to share this with her. Next, to the incredible families that "my" babies have joined, there is no way to express how blessed I feel that each and every puppy ended up with their perfect family! "pick-up" days were bittersweet, saying goodbye but also knowing what wonderful families these puppies were joining. As I was thinking of this last message, the analogy that came to mind was that raising these puppies has been just like raising my own children with all of the joy, the love, the uncertainty and stress, intensified and compressed into a 2 month period. THANK YOU! to all of you, I have so enjoyed meeting each and every one of you and I am beyond happy to think of our babies joing your families. Keep in touch now and then if you can :) Wendy




No comments:

Post a Comment